How Coworking Space can benefit freelancer?
As a freelancer, you can work from anywhere, so why not check out how coworking spaces help freelancers in the UAE to thrive and create a successful freelancing career! Ready to start freelancing? Get your freelance permit and visa with us!
Introduction- what's a coworking space?
Even though the pandemic is over, it has left some long-lasting effects on our habits and the way we work. One such substantial change that the entire world has witnessed is the rise of remote working and hybrid forms of working. And as remote working gains popularity and more startups are up and running in the UAE, coworking spaces offer flexible workspace facilities at low-cost.
Wondering what are coworking spaces or flexidesk? How you, as a freelancer, can benefit from them? Read along to find answers to all your questions about it.
Simply put, coworking spaces or flexidesks are where people work individually on various projects or collaboratively without a brick-and-mortar office. Most people in the felxidesk don't work for the same organization. It really differs from a typical office workspace.
But you can access the basic amenities like internet connection, desks, printers, and conference rooms. Some coworking spaces will put startup resources, like digital assets, coaches, and consultants. It can also go over the top to give access to 3D printers and other technology you can afford.
Why choose a coworking space as a freelancer?
As a freelancer, you may be able to work from home, which would spare you from commuting and provide a less stressful setting. However, there are freelancers who have trouble working from home because of depression, loneliness, and distraction.
These challenges could jolt your work. Though these spaces are available for monthly and daily renting options, there is a free coworking space you can try!
Here I have listed the advantages of choosing a coworking space that can change the way you work.
Advantages of choosing coworking space
Unlike working within the 4 walls of your home, you can meet like-minded people in coworking spaces that can help you grow your career. It will give you a sense of community and boost your confidence.
2. You can have a Professional Address
Most co-working spaces are in the professional hubs of the cities. It can give you a professional address for your clients. You can also take advantage of the designated conference rooms to conduct in-person meetings.
3. Be at the center of business buzz
You will most likely be around entrepreneurs from all businesses and industries, working together and collaboratively, which can open a space for new opportunities.
4. Get Discounts and Offers
Some freelancers like to work from cafes or lounges. But coworking spaces can offer more facilities at discount pricing to their regular members.
5. Reduce Operation Costs
Having a dedicated private office space may appear expensive for small business owners, but working in a coworking space, the value of accessing everyday amenities surpasses the expense. Owners of these places can do business without worrying about overhead costs like the internet, energy, upkeep of office equipment, and restocking cups, tea, and coffee, to name a few.
Common coworking space in Dubai
Nasab by KOA, A4 Space, Astrolabs, Nook, Nest, Regus, Letswork, Witwork
5 Benefits of coworking space generally
Apart from the operational advantages of working in a coworking space, there are other benefits such as:
1. Flexibility is the foremost reason. It's as easy as picking your workday and time, then showing up!
2. Working in a coworking setting enables interactions with individuals with various perspectives, competencies, and knowledge. You can learn new skills, increase productivity and change your attitude toward freelancing.
3. Coworking spaces prevent loneliness, enhance social skills, and often provide numerous programs for self-improvement that can increase productivity.
4. If working from home causes you to lose track of your routine, a co-working space is the best option for you. You'll be able to set a schedule to deliver above and beyond your usual output.
5. For remote workers, work-life balance is a delicate thing to maintain. That is why leaving all distractions at home and working in a coworking space can help you divide your time between work and personal life. Finally, no more household errands are in between meetings.
Now that you know everything there is to know about coworking spaces, time for you to grab your laptop and head to one of the listed places and change the way you work.
Remember, coworking spaces are not just a workplace to work. You can be a part of the community! Interesting, right?
Start freelancing in the UAE with a permit and visa. Don't know how? Contact us for more information.